Your contractor card opens a world of shopping convenience
The Pennypinchers Contractor Card provides customers in Gauteng with the choice of a deposit account or 30 day account PLUS a host of value-added services. Apply at your nearest Gauteng Branch today!
Choose the account that suits your needs
- We can help you choose which is best: Deposit account or 30-day credit account
- We can explain the advantages of early settlement of accounts, buying in bulk and various rebates
- We can structure a plan best suited to the size and nature of your business
- You can buy at any Pennypinchers in Gauteng, with your Card
Contact your local branch and arrange a personal meeting with the store manager, who will assign you a Personal Sales Consultant.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES INCLUDE:
FREE marketing Support**
As a Gauteng Pennypinchers Contractor Card holder you qualify to receive free leads for customers through our online lead generation partner redfish.co.za. RedFish is an online referrals portal where customers and contractors meet. Customers simply list their project requirements and you receive email notifications to quote on the job. RedFish will market your services on your behalf to customers in your area at no initial cost.
Pennypinchers will pay your monthly RedFish subscription of R299 for the first 12 months, thereafter you can continue with the service at the normal rate charged by RedFish, or cancel your subscription.
**RedFish offer valid from 20 January until 20 April 2016 at Pennypinchers Gauteng stores only. Excludes Witbank. Ts and Cs apply.
If you are already a Contractor Card holder you can subscribe HERE
Keep track of everything
Benefits enable us to:
- Link multiple Cards to one account
- SMS you with account balances and account payment notifications
- Send an account statement monthly
- Alert you to special deals and promotions
- Inform you of unique Card holder discounts at certain times
- Invite you to promotional events and demos
Enjoy priority ordering
Telephone, fax or email your Personal Sales Consultant to place your order and we will assist you to manage order requirements.
Get streamlined yard access
- Card holders receive a Yard Access Disc to display on their vehicles, ensuring no-hassle entry for yard stock purchases
- A well-trained staff member will direct you to the required stock area, give you a quote, complete the sale and print you a ‘pick-up’ slip
- You produce your ‘pick-up’ slip and our staff load your stock on to your vehicle
- As this is done, you check that all your purchases are being loaded
- At the exit gate, our security checks your documentation
Be invited to business-building events
Networking, new product information and demonstrations are vital for sharpening your competitive edge. That’s why we invite Contractor Card holders to special events where you can meet suppliers and branch staff at specially organized, informative get-togethers.
Receive contact updates
Your Personal Account Manager will ensure you are up to date with our branch contact details, branch staff identities and our experts in the various trades. He or she will also pass on updates on product and service offerings and the like.
Use our estimating service*
Just contact your nearest Pennypinchers branch and then email or fax through your plans. We can quickly draw up an accurate bill of quantities with costs, to give you a realistic budget to work with.
Use our delivery service
Ask your Personal Sales Consultant for cost details based on quantities ordered and your delivery address.
Contact your local store to apply for your contractor card. Service exclusively available in Gauteng stores only.